Play classic Chess against the computer.
is a Windows program that play classic Chess and variants on an 8x8 board.
With the various options, you can create your own variants.
NOTE: variants not yet implemented
'Not very fast but very fun' for the casual and experienced player
Now with significant engine improvements
- play Chess and variants
- input with mouse or keyboard
- create your own variants
- open and save games with PGN support
- play against the program, another human or let the computer play against itself
- analyze mode
- search for problems/combinations (experimental)
- give piece priority in computer search for each move
- take back and forward
- next best window
- turn board
- offer draw, resign, get a hint
- displays a move list
- show available moves
- comment window
- setup position
- opening book
- offer playing style
- set various options (strength, depth, variant, board, engine)
- and much more...
- * Email me if you want more variants
General rules: Wikipedia