Changing Grid Spacing
You can adjust the spacing of the grid You specify grid spacing in pixels . points displayed in the active Form window .
To change grid spacing
1. From the Options menu, choose Environment.
2. Scroll down and select Grid Width. In the Setting box, type the width you want between horizontal points.
3. Click the Enter button to accept the edit, or click the Cancel button to cancel the edit.
4. Select Grid Height. In the Setting box, type the height you want between vertical points.
5. Click the Enter button to accept the edit, or click the Cancel button to cancel the edit.
6. Choose OK.
Aligning an Item to the Grid
Displaying or Hiding the Grid
Chapter 5, "Managing Projects"