GP Fault Occurs in Anti-Virus for Windows with Tetris Faces (100721)
The information in this article applies to:
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.0
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.2
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.21
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.22
This article was previously published under Q100721
Microsoft Anti-Virus for Windows reports a general protection (GP) fault
error message when the Tetris Faces file VHISTORY.CMP is scanned.
• Copy VHISTORY.CMP to a floppy disk or to another logical drive.
• Delete VHISTORY.CMP from the drive to be scanned.
• Scan the drive with Microsoft Anti-Virus for Windows.
• Copy VHISTORY.CMP back to its original location.
For more information about Tetris Faces, call Spectrum Holobyte.
Tetris Faces is manufactured by Spectrum Holobyte, a vendor independent of
Microsoft; we make no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding this
product's performance or reliability.
| Modification Type:
|| Last Reviewed: