MEMMAKER /BATCH Adds Multiple NOMOVEXBDA Switches (112369)
The information in this article applies to:
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.0
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.2
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.21
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.22
This article was previously published under Q112369
If you use the MEMMAKER /BATCH command several times to optimize your
system's memory configuration, the EMM386.EXE command line in the
CONFIG.SYS file may contain multiple NOMOVEXBDA switches.
This problem occurs when you are running MEMMAKER /BATCH if the semicolon
(;) has been removed from the NOMOVEXBDA line in the "default options"
section in the MEMMAKER.INF file.
To work around this problem, do one of the following:
• Remove the extra NOMOVEXBDA switches from the EMM386.EXE command line
after you run MemMaker.
• Do not run MEMMAKER /BATCH when the NOMOVEXBDA line in MEMMAKER.INF file
has been enabled.
• Run MemMaker in custom mode and choose No for the "Move Extended BIOS
Data Area from Conventional to Upper Memory?" option.
| Modification Type:
|| Last Reviewed: