Softlogic Disk Optimizer Requires Updated Version (73263)
The information in this article applies to:
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 5.0
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 5.0a
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.0
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.2
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.21
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.22
This article was previously published under Q73263
Soft Logic Solutions produces a disk defragmentation program. This program
(OPTIMIZE.EXE) must be version 4.05 or later to properly function with
MS-DOS versions 5.0 and later.
When OPTIMIZE.EXE is invoked on an MS-DOS 5.0 or later system, the program
appears to be working but then stops (hangs) shortly afterwards. This
occurs on either a hard disk or a floppy disk.
For more information, contact Soft Logic Solutions.
The product included here is manufactured by a vendor independent of
Microsoft; we make no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding this
product's performance or reliability.
| Modification Type:
|| Last Reviewed: