Future Domain Disk Maestro Version 6.0 with MS-DOS (74393)
The information in this article applies to:
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 5.0
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 5.0a
This article was previously published under Q74393
According to Future Domain, to install MS-DOS 5.0 on partitions
created by the Future Domain Disk Maestro disk partitioning software,
version 6.0 of Disk Maestro must be used. Disk Maestro is available
through local distributors and retailers.
The name of the driver for Disk Maestro is FDDEVICE.SYS.
Future Domain recommends the following procedure to upgrade to MS-DOS
• Install the MS-DOS 5.0 upgrade onto the computer containing the
current version of Disk Maestro.
• Back up all information contained on the hard disk.
• Reformat and repartition the hard disk per the Disk Maestro 6.0
• Restore all data to the hard disk.
The product included here is manufactured by vendors independent of
Microsoft; we make no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding this
product's performance or reliability.
| Modification Type:
|| Last Reviewed: