Vertisoft Double Disk Compatible with MS-DOS (77722)
The information in this article applies to:
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 5.0
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 5.0a
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.0
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.2
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.21
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.22
This article was previously published under Q77722
According to Vertisoft technical support, Double Disk is completely
compatible with MS-DOS 5.0 and later. Double Disk is a utility that
creates logical drives. The current version of Double Disk is 2.5.
Vertisoft confirms that they have tested Double Disk with MS-DOS 5.0
and found no compatibility problems. According to Vertisoft, the
device driver DUBLDISK.SYS in the CONFIG.SYS file and the TSR
(terminate-and-stay-resident) file DUBLDISK.COM in the AUTOEXEC.BAT
file can be loaded high.
The product included here is manufactured by vendors independent of
Microsoft; we make no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding this
product's performance or reliability.
| Modification Type:
|| Last Reviewed: