EVDISK.SYS Is Not Compatible with MS-DOS 5 Upgrade (78504)
The information in this article applies to:
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 5.0
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 5.0a
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.0
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.2
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.21
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.22
This article was previously published under Q78504
Everex Systems has confirmed that EVDISK.SYS partitioning software is
not compatible with the Microsoft MS-DOS 5 and later Upgrade.
To work around this incompatibility, do the following:
• Back up all necessary data on the hard drive.
• Repartition the hard drive with the MS-DOS FDISK command.
• Format the hard disk. Example: FORMAT C: /S
For more information, query on the following words:
The product included here is manufactured by vendors independent of
Microsoft; we make no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding this
product's performance or reliability.
| Modification Type:
|| Last Reviewed: