Archive Fastape Version 5.0 with MS-DOS 5.0 and Later (79220)
The information in this article applies to:
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 5.0
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 5.0a
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.0
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.2
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.21
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.22
This article was previously published under Q79220
Maynard Electronics recommends using version 5.0 of the Archive Fastape
backup utility with Microsoft MS-DOS 5.0 or later.
Earlier versions of Fastape may not load or complete the backup/restore
procedure successfully with MS-DOS 5.0 or later, thus causing system
Archive Fastape software is designed to backup files to a Fastape
drive (for example, FT60 or FT180) for a stand-alone PC.
The products included here are manufactured by vendors independent of
Microsoft; we make no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding these
products' performance or reliability.
| Modification Type:
|| Last Reviewed: