VFeature Deluxe Partition Is Not Compatible with MS-DOS 5.0 (79537)
The information in this article applies to:
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 5.0
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 5.0a
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.0
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.2
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.21
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.22
This article was previously published under Q79537
Golden Bow Systems, Inc. has confirmed that VFeature Deluxe partitioning
software is not compatible with the Microsoft MS-DOS 5 or later Upgrade.
VFeature Deluxe uses the following device driver in the CONFIG.SYS file:
VFeature Deluxe does not operate properly with MS-DOS 5.0 or later.
To work around this incompatibility, do the following:
• Back up all necessary data on the hard drive.
• Repartition the hard drive with the MS-DOS 5.0 or later Fdisk
• Format the hard disk. For example, at the command prompt, type
the following command:
For more information on partitioning, query on the following words here in
the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
The Golden Bow Systems product included here is manufactured by a vendor
independent of Microsoft; we make no warranty, implied or otherwise,
regarding this product's performance or reliability.
| Modification Type:
|| Last Reviewed: