Use of Undocumented MS-DOS Commands And Options (82031)
The information in this article applies to:
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 5.0
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 5.0a
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.0
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.2
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.21
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.22
This article was previously published under Q82031
This information applies to both Microsoft DoubleSpace and Microsoft
DriveSpace. For MS-DOS 6.22, use DRVSPACE in place of DBLSPACE for
commands and filenames.
Some customers have discovered undocumented options and commands in
MS-DOS 5.0 and later. These options may not continue to exist, nor
are they part of the regular MS-DOS test suite.
Microsoft Product Support Services (PSS) does not assist customers
with undocumented options, nor describe how they work. Microsoft
recommends that customers not use these options and commands.
When assisting you, PSS may request that you remove any undocumented
options that may be related to (or causing) a problem.
| Modification Type:
|| Last Reviewed: