MS-DOS OEM Setup Doesn't Boot on Tandy 1000TX 286 (94329)
The information in this article applies to:
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.0
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.2
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.21
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.22
This article was previously published under Q94329
Some Tandy 1000TX 286 computers have a 3.5-inch floppy disk drive that
can be configured as a 360K drive. If the drive has been reconfigured,
the MS-DOS 6.x OEM 720K Disk 1 will not start (boot) the computer.
To work around this problem:
• Modify or create the CONFIG.SYS file on Disk 1, and add the
• Boot the system using this disk.
Setup should now run normally.
| Modification Type:
|| Last Reviewed: