Can't Run DeskMate after Installing MS-DOS Upgrade (94637)
The information in this article applies to:
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 5.0
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 5.0a
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.0
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.2
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.21
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.22
This article was previously published under Q94637
After you install MS-DOS Upgrade on your Tandy computer, you can't use
You must disable the ROM MS-DOS boot option on some Tandy machines before
you can install MS-DOS Upgrade. When you disable the ROM boot option, you
also disable a portion of Tandy DeskMate.
To run DeskMate, you need to install the standalone version of DeskMate.
You can obtain this version from Radio Shack.
The Tandy product included here is manufactured by a vendor independent
of Microsoft; we make no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding this
product's performance or reliability.
| Modification Type:
|| Last Reviewed: