MS Backup Err Msg: File Is Not a Setup File... (96333)
The information in this article applies to:
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.0
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.2
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.22
This article was previously published under Q96333
You may receive the following error message when you start Microsoft
Backup for Windows on an NEC portable:
The following two conditions cause this error:
• NEC BIOS creates a DEFAULT.SET file in the DOS directory when
the battery starts running low.
• The DEFAULT.SET file in the DOS directory is corrupt.
To work around this problem, delete or rename the DEFAULT.SET file,
and then restart Microsoft Backup for Windows.
| Modification Type:
|| Last Reviewed: