MemMaker Err Msg: Invalid Session ID (97607)
The information in this article applies to:
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.0
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.2
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.21
• Microsoft MS-DOS operating system 6.22
This article was previously published under Q97607
You may receive the following error message when you run MemMaker if
there is more than one MEMMAKER.STS file on your hard drive:
Invalid Session ID
To work around this problem:
• Delete all the MEMMAKER.STS files.
• Remove any MemMaker commands from the CONFIG.SYS and AUTOEXEC.BAT
• Run MemMaker again.
If you are using disk compression, you may need to run MemMaker with
the /SWAP parameter.
The "Invalid Session ID" error message means the identifier that is
passed to MEMMAKER, CHKSTATE, or SIZER is not the same as the
identifier in the MEMMAKER.STS file. An "Invalid Session ID" indicates
that an incorrect .STS file is being found.
| Modification Type:
|| Last Reviewed: