Play 70+ ready-made or your own Checkers variants on an 12x12 board against the computer.
is a Windows program that plays Canadian Checkers and variants on an 12x12 board.
With the various options, you can create your own variants.
'Not very fast but very fun' for the casual and experienced player
Now with significant engine improvements
- play Canadian Checkers and variants
- input with mouse or keyboard
- small, medium and big board
- auto save
- create your own variants
- open and save games with PDN support
- play against the program, another human or let the computer play against itself
- analyze mode
- search for problems/combinations (experimental)
- take back and forward
- next best window
- algebraic and numeric notation
- turn board
- offer draw, resign, get a hint
- comment window
- setup position
- anti mode
- opening book
- choose openings
- create HTML diagrams
- set various options (strength, depth, variant, board, engine)
- special variant option: make captures not mandatory
- and much more...
General rules: Wikipedia
Other Checker programs: